- NOW Foods Xylitol is an outstanding alternative to conventional table sugar that's much lower in carbohydrates.
- NOW Foods Xylitol is sugar alcohol that is derived from corn, and is approximately 50% less sweet than sugar, and has a much lower glycemic rating.
- As a result, NOW Foods Xylitol metabolizes slower in the body and helps support healthy blood/glucose levels already within the normal range.
- Extensive clinical studies continue to demonstrate that Xylitol is safe for both adults and children.
- Both dog and cat owners should be aware that Xylitol can be toxic to pets, even when relatively small amounts from human products are consumed. If you suspect your pet has eaten a product that contains Xylitol, take the pet to a veterinarian immediately.
Ingredients:Xylitol Pure xylitol powder.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.