- Pink Stork Folate. Natural Form of Folic Acid. Supports Prenatal Development. Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian. 1000 mcg. 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Pink Stork Folate provides 1000 mcg of real Folate. Folate is a naturally occurring essential vitamin and is doctor recommended to take throughout pregnancy for healthy prenatal development.
- Folate is not folic acid. Folic acid is synthetic, doesn't convert in the body as well as Folate, and is less bioavailable.
- Folate is recommended for prenatal development and supports energy levels, stress, mood, and much more.
- Contains No: GMOs, gluten, wheat, sugar/sweeteners, flavors, colors, animal products, preservatives, artificial ingredients, fish, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, dairy.
Ingredients:Folate (as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)(Quatrefolic). Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Vegetarian Capsule), L-Leucine.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.