- Cayenne Ginger. Capsicum Annuum. Zingiber Officinale. 550 MG Per Capsule. Whole Pepper & Root. NON-GMO. 100% Vegan.
- Cayenne is a hot and spicy member of the chili pepper family. The spicy heat of cayenne is raated in Scoville Heat Units, which is determined by the amount of capsaicin in the pepper. Ginger is a flowering plant native to China and India with a history of use throughout the world dating back over 5,000 years. This combination of herbs is intended to provide nutritive support for healthy digestion and overall gastrointestinal wellness.
- Solaray employs quality control standards in all areas of product development—from ensuring identification by laboratory analysis and microbial, herbicide and pesticide screening to heavy metal testing. We automatically reject herbs that are irradiated.
- The Solaray brand guarantees quality with the most natural ingredients we can find. We strive to offer products that contain only vegetable cellulose, natural sweeteners, natural colors, natural flavors and natural preservatives.
- What you WON’T Find in Solaray Products: You won’t find any unfavorable ingredients found in mass-market brands, such as aluminum, FD&C colors, high-fructose corn syrup, monosodium glutamate (MSG) and other unhealthy or unnatural additives.
Ingredients:Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) (pepper) (Supplying 40,000 Heat Units), Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root). Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.