Skip to content
- According to ayurveda, Turmeric is used to help strengthen digestion and improve intestinal flora.
- It is traditionally used to cleanse and purify the body while helping to increase flexibility.
- Research indicates Turmeric is an antioxidant, stimulates the production of bile and supports normal cholesterol levels.
- It also is suggested that Turmeric is helpful in supporting ligaments, tendons and joints.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection