- Guaranteed Potency. Kudzu Extract.150 mg. 2% Daidzin.
- Native to many Asiatic countries, kudzu is a climbing vine that belongs to the pea family. It grows very rapidly and produces a large, fibrous root in the process. Kudzu root is used in both Japanese cooking and in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Solaray employs quality control standards in all areas of product development—from ensuring identification by laboratory analysis and microbial, herbicide and pesticide screening to heavy metal testing. We automatically reject herbs that are irradiated.
- The Solaray brand guarantees quality with the most natural ingredients we can find. We strive to offer products that contain only vegetable cellulose, natural sweeteners, natural colors, natural flavors and natural preservatives.
- What you WON’T Find in Solaray Products: You won’t find any unfavorable ingredients found in mass-market brands, such as aluminum, FD&C colors, high-fructose corn syrup, monosodium glutamate (MSG) and other unhealthy or unnatural additives.
Ingredients:Kudzu (Pueraria lobata) (root extract) (Guaranteed to contain 3 mg [2%] Daidzin), Kudzu (Pueraria lobata) (root). Vegetable Cellulose Capsule and Magnesium Stearate.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.