- Lemon Balm. Melisa officinalis. 475 mg per capsule. Whole Aerial. Non-GMO. 100% Vegan.
- Indigenous to the mountain regions of southern Europe, lemon balm is now a common plant found in gardens everywhere. There is an old myth that this fragrant herb attracts honey bees more than other plants, giving it the nickname of “bee balm.” The flavorful leaves enjoy culinary appreciation, especially in the form of a refreshing tea. In Medieval times, drinks with lemon balm were thought to comfort the heart and lift eh spirits. Today, a variety of uses exist both internally and topically.
- Solaray employs quality control standards in all areas of product development—from ensuring identification by laboratory analysis and microbial, herbicide and pesticide screening to heavy metal testing. We automatically reject herbs that are irradiated.
- The Solaray brand guarantees quality with the most natural ingredients we can find. We strive to offer products that contain only vegetable cellulose, natural sweeteners, natural colors, natural flavors and natural preservatives.
- What you WON’T Find in Solaray Products: You won’t find any unfavorable ingredients found in mass-market brands, such as aluminum, FD&C colors, high-fructose corn syrup, monosodium glutamate (MSG) and other unhealthy or unnatural additives.
Ingredients:Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (aerial). Vegetable Cellulose Capsule and Organic Rice Extract Blend.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.