- MSM is a bioavailable source of organic sulfur.
- Sulfur works in many pathways in the body and is important for proper gastrointestinal, respiratory, metabolic, bone and joint functions.
- Sulfur in MSM is also important in the production of connective tissue and cartilage.
- Solaray MSM is produced in the USA through a distillation process for maximum purity.
- Devil's Claw, Turmeric, Boswelia and Cat's Claw have also been added for additional support.
Ingredients:MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) (gum extract), (Supplying 19.5 mg [(65%)] Boswellic Acid), Devil's Claw (Harpogophytum procumbens and zeyher) (root extract) (Supplying 375 mcg [1.5%] Harpagosides), Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root extract) (Supplying 19 mg [95%] Curcumin), Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) (bark) Vegetable cellulose capsule, silica and magnesium stearate.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.