- 24 Strains + Prebiotic Inulin. 100 Billion Live Cultures.
- Protect your probitoics. Stomach acid is harsh on probiotic cells and they need protection. Solaray Enteric Sheild VegCaps are designed to protect fragile probiotics. Our unique capsules remain intact for more than 60 minutes in stomach acid, then disintegrate in the small intestine. Mycrobiome with Enteric Shield ensures your probiotics arrive safe and alive to where you need them.
- The human microbiome is the collection of living microorganisms in the body. Trillions of healthy bacteria help you digest food, regulate your mood, assist your immune system, and more. Maintaining microbiome balance is essential to your health.
- Probiotics for urgent care. Recolonize. Fortify. Urgent Response. Digestive Function. Immune System Support.
- Vegan. Non-GMO. Gluten/Soy Free. Enteric Shield. Once daily. According to the manufacturer, these probiotics are over filled on the potency and can stay out of the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. We store our inventory in a cooler until the package is ready to ship. Please refrigerate upon receipt to ensure maximum potency.
Ingredients:Mycrobiome Urgent Care Blend (Supplying 100 Billion CFU** Living Organisms) L. plantarum, L. paracasei, B. lactis, L. lactis, B. bifidum, B. breve, B. longum, B. infantis, L. rhamnosus, L. casei, L. bulgaricus, L. delbrueckii, L. brevis, P. acidilacti, E. faecium, S. thermophilus, L. salivarius, L. helveticus, L. gasseri, L fermentum, L. kefiri, L acidophilus, Lc. Lactis, and Lc. Cremoris. Inulin, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Cellulose, Rice Bran Extract and Silica.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.