Skip to content
- Native to the Mediterranean region, the Oregano plant has been used as both a folk medicine and a spice for thousands of years.
- Oil of Oregano contains many volatile plant compounds that give it unique properties, including Carvacrol, Thymol, Terpenes, Rosmarinic Acid, Naringin and Beta-Caryophyllin.
- Oil of Oregano has traditionally been used to help support immune system response and to maintain healthy intestinal flora.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection