- Solaray Non-Citrus QBC Plex: Quercetin, Bromelin and Vitamin C.
- Quercetin is one of the most well known non-citrus bioflavonoids. Flavonoids help maintain normal capillary permeability.
- Bromelain is the famous enzyme from pineapple that has been valued for many years.
- Vitamin C is an important nutrient intended to provide nutritive support for normal, healthy collagen synthesis, development of the cartilage and bone, capillary and blood vessel integrity, health of your skin, and nerve impulse transmission.
- Solaray Non-Citrus QBC Plex has 120 Vegetarian Capsules, 2 vegetarian capsules once or twice a day with water between meals.
Ingredients:Vitamin C (from Ascorbic Acid), Quercetin Dihydrate, Bromelain (1800 MCU/G), Daily Value not established., Vegetable cellulose capsule, magnesium stearate and maltodextrin., Solaray Guarantees that NO ingredients other than those listed on this label have been added to this product.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.