- Solaray Red Yeast Rice Plus CoQ10 is non-irradiated with flush-free niacin, and is citrinin-free.
- Red Yeast Rice is native to China.
- Red Yeast Rice is a fermentation by-product of cooked non-glutinous rice on which red yeast has been grown.
- The dried, powdered red yeast rice is used medicinally.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is also called ubiquinone, a name that signifies its ubiquitous (widespread) distribution in the human body.
Ingredients:Niacin (as Inositol Hexanicotinate) (B-3), Coenzyme Q-10, Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) (extract). Vegetable cellulose capsule, rice flour, silica and magnesium stearate. Solaray Guarantees that NO ingredients other than those listed on this label have been added to this product.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.