- Valerian. Valeriana Officinalis. 470 MG Per Capsule. Whole Root. NON-GMO. 100% Vegan.
- Valerian is an herb that has been used historically throughout the world for thousands of years. The strong smell of the root makes it easily identifiable. It is said that its name derives from the Latin word valere, meaning "all heal", because it was so commonly used for a wide variety of ailments. Valerian is approved by the German Commission E for normal, restful sleep.
- Solaray employs quality control standards in all areas of product development—from ensuring identification by laboratory analysis and microbial, herbicide and pesticide screening to heavy metal testing. We automatically reject herbs that are irradiated.
- The Solaray brand guarantees quality with the most natural ingredients we can find. We strive to offer products that contain only vegetable cellulose, natural sweeteners, natural colors, natural flavors and natural preservatives.
- What you WON’T Find in Solaray Products: You won’t find any unfavorable ingredients found in mass-market brands, such as aluminum, FD&C colors, high-fructose corn syrup, monosodium glutamate (MSG) and other unhealthy or unnatural additives.
Ingredients:Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) (root). Vegetable Cellullose Capsule.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.