- Vitamin B Complex performs a unique role in maintaining proper metabolic functioning, while nutritionally supporting the body during the stress of daily living.
- B Complex vitamins are needed for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, which convert food into energy. In addition, these vitamins play a necessary role in supporting cardiovascular health, the promotion of a healthy nervous system, support for normal muscle function, as well as red blood cell formation.
- Energy Metabolism, Cardiovascular Support, Nervous System Support
- Non-GMO, Halal, Kosher Parve
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free, Suitable for Vegans
Ingredients:Thiamin (vitamin B1)(as thiamin mononitrate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3)(as niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Folate, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Biotin (as D-biotin), Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5)(as D-Ca pantothenate), Choline (as choline bitartrate), Inositol, Herbal Powdered Blend (kelp [plant], acerola extract complex [fruit], alfalfa [leaf and stem], parsley [leaf], rose hips [fruit], watercress [herb]) Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.