- Solgar Flaxseed Oil is one of the premium sourced of Alpha Linoleic Acid (Omega 3), an essential fatty acid that can't be made by the body and must be obtained from diet.
- The oil is derived from the seeds of the Flax plant (Linum usitatissimum), one of the most concentrated vegetarian plant sources of Omega 3 fatty acids found in nature.
- Studies indicate flaxseed oil helps to promote cardiovascular, immune, and skin health.
- Solgar Flaxseed Oil formulation offers premium, organic flaxseed oil, cold pressed without the use of chemical solvents.
- Solgar Flaxseed Oil Cold Pressed Omega 3 EFA Contains:No Corn; No Yeast; No Wheat; No Soy; No Gluten; No Dairy; No Artificial Preservatives; No Artificial flavors; No Artificial Colors
Ingredients:Flaxseed Oil, Alpha Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Other Fatty Acids Flaxseed Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.