Skip to content
- Solgar Flaxseed Oil is one of the premium sourced of Alpha Linoleic Acid (Omega 3), an essential fatty acid that can't be made by the body and must be obtained from diet.
- The oil is derived from the seeds of the Flax plant (Linum usitatissimum), one of the most concentrated vegetarian plant sources of Omega 3 fatty acids found in nature.
- Studies indicate flaxseed oil helps to promote cardiovascular, immune, and skin health.
- Solgar Flaxseed Oil formulation offers premium, organic flaxseed oil, cold pressed without the use of chemical solvents.
- Solgar Flaxseed Oil Cold Pressed Omega 3 EFA Contains:No Corn; No Yeast; No Wheat; No Soy; No Gluten; No Dairy; No Artificial Preservatives; No Artificial flavors; No Artificial Colors
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection