- Taurine, one of the most abundant amino acids in the body, is a simple, sulfur-containing compound.
- It plays a variety of roles in helping the normal function of the brain, eyes, heart and vascular system.
- It supports heart muscle contractility, stabilizes eye membranes, and has antioxidant activity.
- This formulation offers Free Form Taurine to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
- FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
Ingredients:Taurine (Free Form) Vegetable Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.