- Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin D also supports a healthy immune system and the health of various tissues such as those of the breast and colon.
- The natural Vitamin D3 in this product is the same form produced by the body when our skin is exposed to sunlight.
- Solgar Vitamin D3 Contains:No Gluten; No Wheat; No Dairy; No Soy; No Yeast; No Sugar; No Sodium; No Artificial Flavors; No Sweetener; No Preservatives ; No Artificial Colors
- Solgar Vitamin D3 oil has been molecularly distilled to remove harmful contaminants. This formulation is offered in oil-based softgels to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
- This product provides natural Vitamin D3 from the oil of select livers of deep-sea, cold-water fish. The oil has been molecularly distilled to remove harmful contaminants. This formulation is offered in oil-based softgels to promote optimal absorption and
Ingredients:Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) Safflower oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, fish oil. Contains fish (cod, haddock, pollock). Free of: Gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.