Skip to content
- Solgar Full Spectrum Omega Wild Alaskan Salmon oil softgels are carefully manufactured from sustainably caught wild Alaskan salmon. These salmon are caught from the cold, pristine waters of Alaska.
- These softgels go through a proprietary purification process to ensure the removal of all heavy metals such as mercury, PCBs and other environmental impurities while still maintaining the potency and integrity of the salmon oil. They are then tested for optimal purity and potency.
- The levels of EPA, DHA and other fatty acids found in these softgels as well as the proportions of each in relation to one another reflect those found in wild salmon. They also provide sockeye salmon oil and vitamin D4.
- These softgels are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection