- NO Caffeine, NO artificial flavors, NO artificial stimulants.
- 200 mg more vitamin C per serving than the leading brand.
- Contains essential electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, plus over 72 electrolytes from ConcenTrace.
- Take before, during and after your workout to help maintain healthy hydration levels and avoid muscle cramps.
- Great every day to maintain energy, vitality, and a healthy immune system.
Ingredients:Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Thiamin [Vitamin B1] (as Thiamin HCL), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL), Folate (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate), Calcium (as Calcium Lactate), Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide, ITM), Zinc (as Zinc Oxide), Selenium (as Sodium Selenite), Manganese (as Magnanese Citrate), Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate), Chloride (from ITM), Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate), Potassium (from Potassium Citrate, ITM), Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM) Electrolytes, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Boron (from Boron Amino Acid Chelate, ITM) Certified organic cane sugar, citric acid, natural flavors blend (grape, ExBerry�, acai, other natural flavors), acacia (S. senegal) powder, malic acid, stevia leaf extract, silica. Plus over 72 naturally-occurring ionic trace minerals.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.