Skip to content
- Vitamin B6 is part of the group of essential nutrients known as the B Complex. B Complex vitamins including B6, work to support and promote energy metabolism in the body.
- B6 helps maintain healthy nervous system and brain function. Along with folic acid and B12, B6 promotes heart health by supporting healthy levels of homocysteine. It also plays an integral role in the production of red blood cells.
- Support and Promote Energy Metabolism
- Healthy Nervous System and Brain Function
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free, Suitable for Vegetarians
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection