- Wyndmere's Chamomile Roman Essential Oil has a sweet, fruity odor often referred to as apple-like. Botanical name: Anthemis nobilis
- Chamomile Roman is calming and promotes a sense of inner peace and reduces insomnia. Helps support many female health issues.
- Chamomile Roman is also good for the muscular skeletal system by soothing minor muscle spasms and soreness.
- Diluted to 10% in Jojoba oil to make it more affordable, but we suggest diluting further to a 3% therapeutic level before using on the skin.
- All Essential Oils are highly concentrated. Always dilute before using. For External use only.
Ingredients:Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile Roman) essential oil. The pure essential oil of Chamomile Roman is steam distilled from flowers grown in England.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.