- Wyndmere's Frankincense Essential Oil has an earthy yet spicy scent. Botanical name: Boswellia thurfera.
- Frankincense Oil has traditionally been incorporated into spiritual healing practices. Works as a powerful astringent that helps protect skin cells.
- Helps support healthy respiratory and reproductive systems. Other uses are a natural deodorizer that helps reduce indoor air pollution.
- Frankincense is distilled from the barks of shrubs from Kenya. The oil has already been diluted to 10% in Jojoba oil to make it more affordable, but we suggest diluting further to a 3% therapeutic level before using on the skin.
- All Essential Oils are highly concentrated. Always dilute before using. For External use only.
Ingredients:Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Boswellia thurfera (Frankincense) essential oil. The pure essential oil of Frankincense is steam distilled from the bark of shrubs grown in Kenya.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.