- Wyndmere's Peppermint Essntial Oil is penetrating, grassy with a minty odor. Potanical name: Mentha piperita.
- Mentally stimulating and useful in helping to soothe nervous stress. Known to be invigorating, revitalizing, and helps aids in concentration.
- Traditionally been used to help relieve minor muscular aches and pains. Helps to support healthy immune and circulatory systems.
- Known to help deter mice, ants and spiders.
- All Essential Oils are highly concentrated. Always dilute before using. For External use only.
Ingredients:100% Pure Essential Oil Mentha Piperita (Peppermint). Steam distilled from flowering tops and leaves. Product of England.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.