- Wyndmere's Sandalwood Essential Oil has an exotic, soft, woody scent. Botanical name: Sanatalum album.
- Traditionally Sandalwood used for its calming influence on the mind and emotions.
- Helps support healthy immune and respiratory systems.
- Sandalwood is an endangered species distilled from the wood of a tree grown in East India. Wyndmere purchases only AG-marked oil from plantations that practice reforestation and is approved for exportation by the Indian government.
- All Essential Oils are highly concentrated. Always dilute before using. For External use only.
Ingredients:Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Santalum album (Sandalwood) essential oil. The pure essential oil of Sandalwood is steam distilled from wood of trees grown in East India.
At Vitamin Mom, we do our best to ensure accuracy of product images and information. Please note that manufacturers may make changes without notice on packaging, ingredients, and/or product formulations and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, authenticity and freshness are guaranteed. We recommend that you read all labels, warnings and directions of all products before use. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please feel free to contact us.